Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Holy crap! Chase figures do exist!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great score! I'm not a fan of the mohawk Storm, maybe if she were in a different outfit...

    I passed on Man Thing, but now I kinda want him...just so I can have a figure and tell people his name is Man Thing [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah she would've been much cooler if they gave her the outfit w/ the choker and vest. If they were keeping everything else the same the mohawk head should've come packed in like Deadpool.
    Man-Thing's pretty sweet. I'm glad I didn't pay $15 for him at the comic shop. Now I can have Howard the Duck hang ou w/ him and customize that wretched Silver Surfer.
    I was gonna get the new Iron Man too but I'll find him cheaper eventually and I don't have time to fix his paint right now.
    I need to work on Storm a little. I have to make her itty-bitty lightning bolt earings. I'm not sure whether I should paint her suit metallic black or silver. Does anyone know if her legs are supposed to move back and forth or just spread eagle?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they should move back and forth, I would think.

    count up the POA, and compare to how many the packages says there are.... [img]wink.gif[/img]


    btw, Man-THing rules.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chesh:
    Great score! I'm not a fan of the mohawk Storm, maybe if she were in a different outfit...

    I passed on Man Thing, but now I kinda want him...just so I can have a figure and tell people his name is Man Thing [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol Oh god, just pick him up before you regret it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was in KB today and sitting on the pegs was a solitary Storm. Except it wasn't the regular Storm I just got for $13 at my comic book shop, it was the chase MOHAWK STORM! I had no idea chase figures existed at retail. I quickly snatched her and man-Thing up for $9 dollars a pop. Huzzah for snow-phobic shoppers and incompetent stock boys!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet
    now hand her over

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If it was that easy you'd already have one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good grab, although I've no idea what that figure is... but it sounds "chasey". [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool Score! Congrats! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I still have yet to actually find one on my own,
    nice score!!!
    ...I do believe..I do believe..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •